Running nose everyday
I get a running nose very easily, almost everyday. I don't know whether it's due to allergy or not. It's been there since years, but i have been neglecting it till date. Thought of asking here before consulting a doctor. I'd appreciate your suggestions or recommendations in this regard.

Hi, there are various causes for running nose. In your case it could be due to allergic rhinitis. The management of allergic rhinitis consists of 3 major categories of treatment, (1) environmental control measures and allergen avoidance, (2) pharmacological management, and (3) immunotherapy. Kindly consult your ENT surgeon...