Running nose every month

Hi,

I am 30, living in Bangalore. I am facing issues with running nose and pain in neck and severe headache. I generally take citrazine and allegra, and it fix the problem. But it reoccurs every 20-25 days. I am not sure why this is occuring so frequently. Am i allergic to something?

Doctor Answers (1) on Running nose every month

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
helloo.. ur symptoms are all of upper respiratory tract infection...yes since your having this recurring episodes it certainly points that either your frequently exposed to the allergen or its the lack of proper treatment.. first thing i would like to say that bangalore weather is optimum for all allergic conditions to flourish so its quiet possible that your affected... when ever you are goin out cover yourself well...protect from dust nd pollution... living in closed rooms...improper ventillation and areation..ac usage might also be a reason for this... try doin simple breathing exercises...keep yourself fit..eat lot of pulses,esp soaked ones,nuts and healthy stuff to build up your immunity...you can as well take vitamin c supplements...itl sureky help you..