Rpt Ant Crawling back

Hello , This is sort of strange issue, something I am facing first time. I am having recurring Ant Crawling Feeling in my back middle right side. It has been over a day, yet it is present and keeps occurring at some interval especially more when I am at still position. Also - i am having increased pain in my right hand Tennis Elbow area. I am not sure if both are linked. Also - I don't go to gym or lift any weight outside. Mostly every morning, I do around 20x2 push ups.

Doctor Answers (2) on Rpt Ant Crawling back

Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
hello get serum levels of common toxins done and then consult a good physician/psychiatrist and decide bye
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello the repeated and crawling sensation which you are getting either means that in that area there is lack of proper blood supply or it is the irritation of the nerves I don't think you have to worry about it just maintaining a healthy diet and exercise regularly with Pane in the region of the hand needs to be evaluated.. thank you