Risk of hiv

I got intimate with a man a few weeks ago. Just kissing, body rub and nipple biting. No blood was there. He did suck my penis for 3 seconds once. I have a slight throat discomfort today... Is it because I caught HIV? Please help! Thanks!

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You are a male and you got intimate with a male? Its very unlikely that you might have contracted HIV. The throat discomfort could be from something else. Kindly get it checked out by a general physician as soon as possible. Also get a HIV test done after 3 months also for your partner. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Phanindra V V

Hello. It is quite rare that you are infected with HIV. Your sore throat may be due to some other allergic manifestation. Get treated for that. In case you have a doubt, get screened for HIV along with CD4 count in a reputed lab under a good physician in your place.