Right thigh joint pain

I got my right thigh stretched on Saturday. Felt little uncomfortable but now having pain in right side of thigh joint can't stand, walk and bend my right leg. There is no swelling. Is it a fracture or a muscle stretch?? Looking for a home appointment of Doctor. Pls help.

Doctor Answers (3) on Right thigh joint pain

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello. Madam based on the history you have given I think you should know that there are many reasons which causes leg muscle pain like poor nutrition diet causing easy fatigue, sometimes a compression on the nerve root can result in pain referring to the calf/leg muscles. The blood vessels supplying the calf muscle can be distended or might be obstructed due to clot formed in it. People with uncontrolled diabetes can have neuropathy which can cause burning and tingling sensation and may sometimes have leg pain. Apart from these knee joint or ankle join pain can be due age related leading to wear and tear of the cartilage supporting the bone ends and gradual diminishing of the fluid between the bone endings with age. So all this things should be examined properly with the aid of investigations to ascertain a proper cause. So kindly consult a surgeon for further management.
Dr. Anil B Sheth Ahmedabad | General Physician
over stretching of any muscles does not cause fracture. so looks like it is muscles stretched.u can apply (elastic) crepe bandage n keep ice pack on the painful area.
Dr. Phanindra V V Bangalore | General Physician
Hello. Kindly consult nearby physician or orthopedician. It movement restriction is seen, we have to rule out fracture and treat it after that.