Right hand arms pain
Right hand arms pain for last five days no injuries I consult orthopaedic l done x rays no problem bone he gave pain killers only .my bp level rise 160/90 doctor said bp rise because for pain .but he didn't give any bp tablets. I want to how to cure my problem if l take any treatment for bp.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I hope you are not in pain now. I would like to know what medicines he prescribed for the pain? Also has the pain reduced? Kindly get your blood pressure checked again by a physician near you after 3 days. If it is still elevated then you will need treatment for that. Also you will need to restrict your salt intake and avoid oily and spicy foods. Avoid caffeinated beverages. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.