Right earache
I have severe pain n itching on Right ext. auditory canal since 3 days.some serosanguinous discharge sometimes come out with a bit of blood.This problem occurs every time in winter season.pls.I am a diabetic ;hyperlipidemic; hypertensive with Diagnosed CKD under t/t .
69 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi You need to consult  ENT specialist for examination.... As it's not possible to comment without examining your ear....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?