Rheumetic Arthiritis
Pl suggest best MD doctor fo rheumeti c arthirities. I am suffering ftom RA since last 10 yrs. I  am consulting doctors on quarterly basis.
59 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

either consult orthopedic surgeon, physician or rheumatologist in your local place, since it is chronic disease requires follow up
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.