Report review
Patient is currently under diabitis, thiroid, and BP medications. Attached latest report review required.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. The reports are normal nothing to worry in these reports. I wanted to know if she is having any symptoms or these were performed just as a routine? Also you haven't attached the thyroid profile and diabetic profile. If you had attached those also, it would have been better. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Helloo. Well the liver function test is normal..there is no need to worry. .....monitor your blood pressure regularly...and try to take medications on time...I don't think there is any need to worry as of now....I would like to see your blood sugars ad thyroid profile if available... thank you