Regular nose n ear block
Sir I have regular nose block with lots of flume resulting in ear blockage . I have consulted an ent he has asked me to have a surgery in my nose due to extra growth of bone or crossed mid bone in my nose. I do not wish to take surgery is it possible to treat it without surgery Chandra Prakash

Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Use anu thaila 2 drops for each nostril for time being. Visit nearby Ayurveda physician for better management.
Dr. Payal Khandelwal
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Bangalore

We need to see whether it is a case of DNS & hypertrophied turbinated.. If it is so it can be treated by Ayurvedic treatment. So just take a Ayurveda consultation first.