Regular cough(evry 2 mnt)
Hi, my daughter is suffering with regular cough (every 2 months) for a week to 10days min. When I approached local doctor (M.B.B.S.) said like.. thought infection only but it seems some thing cronic and big issue.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there...it can sometimes be difficult to pinpoint the problem that's triggering a cough, the most common causes are tobacco use, postnasal drip, asthma and acid reflux the backflow of stomach acid that can irritate your throat.... cough typically disappears once the underlying problem is treated...consult physician they will help you