Regular chest pain
Its been 2 months and in these 2 months i m suffering from chest pain especially the left side in chest. But since last 2 days i m also having pain in both side of my chest. Plz suggest wht shud i do.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its a very inadequate history you have given here. I would suggest you get it checked out by a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.  A detailed history along with a detailed clinical examination can give a lot of information. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.