Regarding rabies vaccine

Sir/on 22-05-16 i was going through a village road,as it was a raining day so their ws water in the road,a truck was coming frm front n it crossed over the water due to that some parts of that road water sprayed on my legs,their was a little cut on my leg of 2-3days earlier, earlier a dog was drinking waters on the road,so my question is That(i)Should i have to take vaccine??If yes then how many vaccines?(ii)Earlier i have taken 12vaccine from 2008-2012(post exposure),so if i again take vaccine will there be any side effect or reaction or Immunity or sex problem? I VISITED TO A LOCAL MD DOCTOR HE SAID NO NEED TO TAKE VACCINE,BUT MY WORRY IS NOT GOING. LAST YEAR OCT THEIR WAS A PAIN IN MY LOWER CHEST I VISITED A DOCTOR HE TOLD DUE TO THE RABIES VACCINES THAT I HAVE TAKEN BETWEEN 2008-2012 THEIR IS SIDE EFFECTS IN MY BODY HE GAVE THESE MEDICINES- Prothloden,Ezzepam plus,Petril Beta,Mega 10,Trinerve Lc,Glee Q. Plz help me if i take rabies vaccine now to remove my worry will it be harmful?

Doctor Answers (1) on Regarding rabies vaccine

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your madness. Your query has been answered multiple number of times on this platform and by many of our dear doctors. I see what you are doing here, you are trying to spam the system . From four days you have repeatedly posted this question . The answer is not going to change, we will still not recommend you to take rabies shot. If you want to take, do it by yourself. Do whatever you like. I have answered your query about 5-6 times and you have posted the same question second time today or may be even more. Consult a psychiatrist and get yourself evaluated. More than any vaccine you need psychiatric evaluation. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.