sexual-counselling-icon
Regarding benefits, stamina,
Hey I'm 19yrz old.. I'm virgin.. I'm an athlete.. i didn't mastubrate for the past 7months.. i saw in many websites that mastubrate will reduce stamina but sex won't compare to it.. so can i have an intercourse right now? Will i long last atleast for 4hours? I have an inter course before a match will I loose my athletic performance? And after an inter course we will will let our sperm out does it kill our stamina? Or it is more safe then mastubrate for stamina purposes? Because I have training daily.. I have to perform.. so I'm afraid to have an inter course.. and tell me some benefits of sex.. I'm so disturbed that having sex destroys my performance and stamina.

Hi.... Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...