Regarding ayurvedic powde
I'm attaching a file. I'm using that powder since 55 days. Is there any side eff. from it bcoz they ve said that we need to take it for 90 day for the better result. One more clarification I ve prepared a hair oil using coconut oil, curry leaves n amla. Can I apply this oil n leave it overnight or 1-2 hrs before wash.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I wish I could help you regarding this but I cannot read what has been written in the picture as its a language I do not know. For what was it prescribed in the first place,? If its given by a certified ayurverdic practitioner, then no need to worry and you can continue. For the second part of your question, yes you can apply the oil for your hair and wash after 2 hours. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.