Reg homosexproblem

How to eradicate the homosex thoughts. In my childhood ages (age 10-11), without knowingly myself and my male cousin involved with homosex for several times continuing up to several years..... But stopped after my schooling because of not getting chance to meet him..after recent years it increase how to dimnish it

Doctor Answers (1) on Reg homosexproblem

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, Some try to stop the behavior and suppress the desires but don’t work on identity issues or other deeper problems. Unfortunately, they find that sooner or later both the desires and the behavior return. One of your priority tasks is to make constructive, positive changes in your habitual ways of behaving and relating to your environment. If you want to change your behavior, you must be committed to do it. Integrity is to have the moral courage to make your actions consistent with your knowledge of right and wrong. It requires counselling half a day. Consult psychiatrist.