Redness and itchiness on penis
I think I am suffering from Balanitis,but I am not sure,here are the symptoms: Redness in foreskin of my penis Itching Foulsmell Tried 1 home remedy,which was kind of helpful but now again the infection is back with the same symptoms.. Please help I was suggested the following Fourderm cream Terbiride Okacet 1 Also please let know if I can app forderm cream directly on the foreskin of my penis..

Hello, Betnovate n+ surfaz SN in equal parts n to be applied locally after cleaning with soap n wateror savlon. Tab montuk lc one of at night for ten days. Tab sigmoflam eight hourly for three to five days.tab zifi200 two times after Food for five days. Ok.if yet persisiting CONSULT skin and VENEREAL DISEASE SPECIALIST.ok.