Reddish brown worm
I frequently find reddish brown worm in the water in the commode. I am not sure it is present only in the water or whether it was passed through the stool. I find this disturbing. Is there a deworming OTC drug I can take to be on the safe side? Don't know the species of the worm.

Hi, most of the times the worm may be present in water source itself. Kindly consult ur physician for deworming & for further evaluation..

hello there. the worms you find could be coming from the water itself, so I don't think there is any need to worry. if u have any other symptoms, I suggest you go visit a doctor for further evaluation. thank you.
Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

hi, those worms could be from water source, to get deworming prescription for yourself you should visit your family physician