Red spot on penis head
Doctor 2days back I found 2red spot on my penis' head. There is no pain or anything else, am really worried. And yes I was going through a minor cold and have been taking prescribed meds.

Please Wait for 3 days It will go on its own If it does not disappear, reconsult me on practo.

Hello when is quite possible that it is absolutely normal which you have observed as that might be because of the minor skin infection over that region if you have any other symptoms associated or if it doesn't sunbside  in a week then you need to meet a surgeon