Red spot on face
Hi, I have a red spot on my face which is there from last 3-4 years. Before it was sometimes visible when I used to be ill. But now it seems permanent. It's not growing but looks like a blood clot. Please help me understand if I have to take any step or if I need to be worried about this?
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello 5. I can understand your concern. Any skin related condition needs to be seen to be able to comment on it. You could have attached a picture of it along with this question for us to have a better undrrstanding if it. You can either repost the question with a picture or consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?