Red bumps on Labia Majora
Hello doctor, I get these small to medium sized red bumps on my outermost part of vagina , Labia Majora (if Iam not wrong). There is no definite pattern when and why they occur. They are painf ul for intial 3-4 fays they start fading away withing 1-2 weeks. Rarely they burst and blood oozes out. My husband doesn't get infected because of these bumps. My gynaecologist said it is normal and didn't pay much attention. I am concerned if I need to get treated for these. Thanks a ton for your response and take care Cheers

Hello dear, More details required. Consult a gynecologist .

Hello mam ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
Hello mam.take online consultation for better diagnosis