Reaction.with some meds

Due to accident and swelling in knee, doc suggested some meds which lead me to high heart beats. Stopped it but now aftr 1month new meds suggested and one of them are Indocin(nsaid) which are having much side effects like increased BP, beats. Please suggest any alternative to Indocin.
views-icons 32 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello other nsaids should be used if you are facing same problem then alternative painkillers will be prescribed consult orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?