Random pain in arms !!!
I am a 22 year old slightly overweight man. I have random pain in my wrists elbow and forearms. This has been troubling me for quite some time now. I think its worth a mention that I have had two fractures on both arms in the past 3-4 years, one in wrist and one in forearm each. The pain is not very severe but it constantly appears after some time.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. as of now, you can take a tablet. lorchek-p twice or thrice a day after food. also, for better understanding of what is wrong, you need to consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. he will examine you and suggest tests required if any. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.