Rabies question

Sir yesterday i.e on 19-9-16 i went to a marriage party held in a village in a field..Their were many dogs so now i am getting worried if any dog had also eaten the food that we ate..So now i have to Take anti rabies vaccine?? On 17-9-16 i have taken a booster dose of Rabipur due to nail scratch from a will that dose will protect me for 2 days after incident on 19-6-16???…In June i have taken 5 doses of Abhayrab vaccine,In July i have taken 2 doses of Abyayrab.…..and thia month on 17-9-16 i have taken 1 dose of Rabipur.So now due to 19-9-16 incident again i have to take booster or earlier vaccines will protect me.. Please help me Sir i am in Huge worry and depression..And sir your answer will come by tommorow so if i have to take vaccine i will take it on 21-9-16 means after 2 days of incident so will i be safe??

Doctor Answers (1) on Rabies question

Dr. Anil B Sheth Ahmedabad | General Physician
Rabies does not cause due to infected food substance. it can only occur if there is a bite from an animal n its saliva comes in to contact with yr blood stream/so in yr case no need to take anti rabies vaccine as there is not bite from any animal like dog as u said.