Question regardin jaundic

My Bilirubin count total is 2.1 Conjugated is 0.59 Unconjugated is 1.5 Do I have jaundice. Dr has asked me get admitted. Pls recommend

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Yes 2.1 of total bilirubin is high. The cause of this high bilirubin needs to be evaluated. Admission is not compulsary and it can be treated without admission also. Where are the other liver parameters like AST, ALT etc. A urine report is also needed. A detailed LFT would have helped in finding most likely cause of the jaundice. Anyways. Tab. Liv 52 ds thrice a day after food along with what ever your doctor prescribed will be enough. Drink lots of water. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Hello.. Yes your bilirubin levels are high and you will be icteric too..i suggest you to consult a physician as we need to know the cause of raised bilirubin levels...few causes are haemolysis,kicer causes,gall stones,alcohol, etc...we need to evaluate you...thank you