Query about short height.

I am 21 yr old girl..i had pile and constipation problem and I am stop growing after attaining 5'1 ft. And this makes me feel upset all the time while stepping outside. I got my first period in at the age of 13yr. I want to know whether I am able to increase more height or not ..is there any medicinal treatment to grow

Doctor Answers (3) on Query about short height.

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
If your problems have not yet been solved you may contact me through Practo dumdum Kolkata for your characterized treatment.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Nothing much can be done now... Exept diet and exercise..Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises. Eat a healthy diet. you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.