Query about Papaya food
Does eating papaya causes periods to come before date? If yes, then in how much quantity should it be consumed?

Dr. B. M. Lava

Madam, It superstitious, there is no relationship between papaya and periods.

Hello there. No, I'm not aware of any such thing. I haven't studied any such thing in my medical school. Eating papaya is good for health and if you had asked of its good to have papaya for being healthy, the. I would have said yes. If you want to delay the periods or get them early, Consult a gynaecologist. BEST regards.