Puss forming near stomach

My brother is getting puss and some bleeding near stomach. Is that meaning gastrointestinal bleeding ? Where should i consultant and type of doctor i should look for ?I am also attaching some pictures please guide me where to go. Expecting some response ASAP Thanks
views-icons 46 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Kolkata
You can see a general physician first who will guide you after examination. The bleeding could be from the abcess but this can be confirmed only after examination.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?