Pulse rate 96-100
I am a normal guy. Checked my pulse rate and found it to be 96-100 in a normal routine day.. is it normal or any problem.. kindly suggest Thank you Sir/Madam

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  The pulse rate is not a constant number. Its a range. It can increase and decrease because of so many factors. Even if you are worried, tensed, had a run it would increase. You do not need to worry. Just relax. Do yoga and meditation daily. You are fine. Best regards Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. A normal pulse rate usually ranges from 72 to 84 beats per minute. Your pulse rate is above the normal range. But it can be normal in a few individuals. But will have to be examined for other clinical abnormalities. So kindly consult a general physician for further evaluation.