Pubic hair developed
My 8 years old daughter has hair around vagina just like an adult having pubic hair. Also she is suffering from white discharge. She is having this problem for 8 days.

Hello There, i can understand your concern, it seems like this is a case of precious puberty. precious puberty is a condition in which the child experiences puberty early. before 8 in girls and before 9 in boys is considered as precious puberty. her case needs further examination by a gynaecologist. kindly take her to a gynaecologist for further examination and management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain

Hello.. Well it seems like a cause of precious puberty...I suggest you to consult a gynaecologist as we need to examine her first and she has to undergo few tests so that we can confirm the diagnosis ..I suggest you take her to gynaecologist so that she can be examined....thank you