Psychological problem
Psychiatrist counseling is required for my brother he searching for job and he not having confidence in his work. so please help me which doctor can we consult and doctor should know the Telugu language.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello my friend...just remember "Broken heart and shattered dreams are key mentors for weaving a glorious destiny."...Consult psychiatric department in kempegowda institute of medical sciences near makkalakoota circle most of the staff there can communicate in multiple languages including Telugu.