Problemen in stomach
On the time of sitting I feel tightness/something different in upper side of stomach. But not on the time of sleeping. This problem is since last 10 days. What should I do?

Maintain a healthy weight. Excess pounds put pressure on your abdomen, pushing up your stomach . Avoid tight-fitting clothing. Clothes that fit tightly around your waist put pressure on your abdomen and the lower esophageal sphincter. Eat smaller meals. Avoid overeating by eating smaller meals. If gas is a problem for you, foods that might make symptoms worse include beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. Fatty foods also may be a problem for some people. Chewing gum or drinking through a straw can lead to swallowing air, causing more gas...
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello increase in intra abdominal pressure due to tight dress Obesity Dysphagia gastritis should be ruled out consult physician for further evaluation and treatment.