Problem type unknown.
I feel urge of vomit and yukking... as if lots of cough is in my throat after eating my breakfast and dinner, after eating oilly or junk food, during cardio and functional workouts. I wan't to know why itz happening to me and what is the cure..?

Dr. Harisha N L
Maybe be due to gastro esophageal reflux disease....try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid stress,consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..take over pantaprazole 40 mg twice daily before food with above for 15 days....consult physician if symptoms persists..