Problem In Ears
Since Last Couple Of Weeks I'm Not Able To Hear Properly... It seems like some blockage is there in my ears.. Tries Using Wax Cleaner Drops And Tried Cleaning Ear Was Multiple Times.. Still Problem Persist.. Would Need Suggestions Or Help For The Same..

Yah for sure you need to visit ENT specialist for this. But as a healthy practice do Karna dhauti daily with your ring fingures. In karna dhauti ears are cleansed by vacuuam effect. natural vacuum created using ring fingures.

+142
Chat with a doctor
Hello..Sir...it seems either that the wax has impacted there or due to entry of water...I would suggest you to meet an ENT specialist first so that we can view your ear with the otoscope...Then we can decide what has to be done...Thank you