Problem in chest

1&1/2 year back I had hopping problem & irritation in neck which continued for aprx 6 month. It was not in regular basis. I have contacted with 3 doctors. Nothing diagnosed. Now have chest pain in center and right. When I am leaning on bed then it is paining. In all parts of chest I am feeling discomfort. Kindly guide.
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Problem in chest

doctor profile image
Dr. Chaithanya
1 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Practitioner
U need to get an xray done to c if there is infection.. There will be chest pain of the is any inflammation and get an ecg also done.. It seems to be a respiratory system problem
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?