Problem after vericocele
I had open surgery in July 2016 of left testicle vericocele, But today still sometimes when I touch my lower portion of testicle (LEFT) I feel a little pain like sensation, and some time in my left abdominal i feel a little pain. However there is no swelling in any testicles. Is this normal after even 6 months. I can't even run now, and due to lack of physical exercise I also had gained weight 82Kg. Should I consult my surgeon again?

Hello there..... Not all varicoceles require surgery. Surgery has the potential to cause testicular damage..... However, the primary treatment of varicoceles is surgery and indications include: Pain....infertility ...To prevent testicular atrophy..... All methods involve ligation of veins to prevent abnormal blood flow. The recurrence rate is usually less than 10%.... Consult urologist......