Probable epilepsy
My friends son is 2 years old and is suffering from epilepsy. He keeps his body stiff and doesnt move.he cannot keep his head upright. He cannot speak.he doesnt react to anything we do to him.I want to know whether it is curable or not and if it is curable then which doctor is good for him.
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vikram Sagar T.V
General Physician 7 yrs exp Madurai
Please see a neurologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?