Priscription
I had sex 3 days ago with precaution and my mensturation date has been passed i was taking an ayurvedic syrup hempushpa since 1 month so its bcoz of unprotected sex or due to that syrup

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Did you have unprotected sex or did you have protected sex. Because the word precaution causes all the confusion. Also when was your menses date? If it was after the sex, then it's a unfertile period to become pregnant. And there is no link between hempushpa and missing your periods. Kindly consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
No ifs and buts Consult a Gynecologist