Premature Ejeculation
I m 28 yrs old and physically m fit. But i m very much upset with my premature ejaculation. At the time of forplay, due to over excitement I come early, it happens every time. that is really frustrating for me. Plz suggest medicine for my problem.
81 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

Hello I'm Dr. Subin. Premature ejaculation is not a problem that can be cured with medicines alone. A proper counselling is needed along with various exercise techniques to handle this sensitive issue. Along with this if medicines are taken you can have a very satisfying married life. Consult a credible Ayurveda doctor and he can help you. Good luck.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?