Premature ejacultion
Hi iam facing premature ejaculation during sex so my wife was not able to conceive what are the foods i need to take to stop it and what are the treatment available for this both in Ayurveda and homeopathy

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take tab. Manmath Ras. Tb. Pushp dhanva Ras. Nd tb pooranchndra ras one tab. Each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+188
Chat with a sexologist
Dear Practo User , You can treat PME with Ayurveda medicine very well , Be confident and do not loose stability by your health condition . You can take Ayurveda medicine but I need Semen analysis report for prescribing medicine. Also for conceiving particular days of menstrual periods are very important so kindly track the same. For any further clinical assistant kindly revert back to me. Thanking You.
Semen analysis report share
Avoid constipation and other gastric problem. Do not consume oily- spicy stuff.
Please consult on Practo direct. It requires a detailed consultation with you before advicing medicines
Hello the exact cause of premature ejaculation should we found out after detailed History taking from you so it will be better to consult personally on Practo direct
don't eat spicy food do regular exercises avoid stress and be cool