Pregnancy weightloss
I had diarrhoea for 3 days and got admitted in hospital. now i am 8 months pregnant. my babies weight is 1kg 400g.is it correct weight for my baby. and is it safe for me to take in amway protein powder

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi weight is slightly less to the age...and do not take any protein powder without prescription...if  it is prescribed by doctors you can take it...otherwise consult dietitian they will prescribe...be in regular fallow up with your obg specialist discus the issues with them they will guide you further