Potty dont comes out from
Potty dont comes out frim last 5 days. I habe taken some medicine cremaffin syrup.but after taking 3 days that not giving any affect .so kindly plz prefer some best medicine .

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Are you having food properly? Are you drinking enough water? You do not need any medicines as such. Have a high fiber diet and drink lots of water and you will get motion. Do you have pain abdomen? If yes, then its better to consult a general surgeon in person and let him examine you and also get a ultrasound done. Do not take more laxatives. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.