Post D&C issues...
I recently undergone D&C for miscarriage, its about a week now and my bleeding completely stopped. But now I am having pain in lower abdomen and when bending I can feel something happening in my lower abdomen. Is this normal after an D&C. And am also feeding my baby which is even making me very tired. Please advice.

Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

hi, hope you are not in much pain, as you have mentioned its more than week now by now you should not have any of these symptoms, so its better to visit your gynecologist and get examined. wish you a speedy recovery.