Possibility of HIV Aids
I had protected sex with a sex worker 8 months ago, while it was protected still i want to be sure that I dont have HIV. I dont have any symptoms, still i want to get myself tested. who is the best doctor and best place to consult in Bangalore?
58 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, sexual contact with previously infected person is risk factor for developing HIV. Kindly consult Physician for further advice...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?