Positional vertigo 15days

I consulted a neurologist meds vertin, renerve plus, cylcochek for 10 days. But I still feel dizziness when I slept over left side. He asked me to continue vertin for 7days. Med is left for 3days. Should I consult a neurologist or ENT surgeon. Please advice?
views-icons 55 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Positional vertigo 15days

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your feeling, But being I'm.medication.and you're still suffering with the symptoms then there in using the same medication which.are useless for your condition. You can chrange the doctor or the medications by consulting the same neurologist and by discussing with him about.what you're going through and also consulting a ENT specialist would be real helpful to you. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?