Positional vertigo 15days
I consulted a neurologist meds vertin, renerve plus, cylcochek for 10 days. But I still feel dizziness when I slept over left side. He asked me to continue vertin for 7days. Med is left for 3days. Should I consult a neurologist or ENT surgeon. Please advice?

Hello, I understand your feeling, But being I'm.medication.and you're still suffering with the symptoms then there is.no.point in using the same medication which.are useless for your condition. You can chrange the doctor or the medications by consulting the same neurologist and by discussing with him about.what you're going through and also consulting a ENT specialist would be real helpful to you. Thank you