Poor Eye Sight Vision
Hi, after my post pregnancy I cannot see 100% clear I dont know what effected my eye part, I have discussed this with Neurologist and he is saying that my nerves has affected and it is unable to supply proper blood to my brains, I think Ayurveda/Hoemopathy can help me with proper way to deal with my blood supply issues and to control my swelling of nerves which is connected to my brains. I do not have any other isssue apart from thyroid which is under control rest i am not suffering for any health issues.. kindly suggest

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Though Its unfortunate, but gd u had expert opinion with necessary MRI. Thanks for expecting Assertive Health n progressive fittness with Holistic Ayurveda Approach, sure ur case n progression needs to access on AYURVEDIC way then only can shared to what extent benefit available. Till then apply coconut oil mixed with camper on palm feet naval n head. Feel free to contact