Poor blood circulation
Hi, I am observing poor blood circulation since last week. If I keep my hands upward for few seconds, it starts tingling and numbness. Please suggest, which doctor should I go. Is this related to Nero problem? Please suggest which speciality does it come under?

Hello there...I can understand your concern. Tingling sensations in the hands and feet can be due to many reasons like vitamin deficiency, diabetes, peripheral neuropathy due to many inflammatory diseases. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a neurologist for further evaluation.

What causes poor leg circulation Black toes poor circulation How to improve blood circulation in leg