Polyarthralgia test
My father has polyarthralgia may I know which are the tests to be done and consult doctor because is not walkable because is suffering for muscular discropey and is any doctor ortho do home consult plz or please can u say which are the test to be done There is swelling in figure and also can't fold figure.
55 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

consult orthopedic surgeon near to your house request him by telling present condition of your father, he will help in evaluation and investigations
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.