Polio effected

Iam suffering polo my left leg is short compare to right leg so any treatment or correction my left leg so please guide me
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  If you are affected by polio, then unfortunately nothing can be done. But still get yourself checked out by a orthopedician and they will help you out after examining. If any prosthesis can help, they will suggest you.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?