Pls guide me
My mom is suffering from tb doctor suggested to take akt 4 now she is taking for past 114 days and for past 10 days she is feeling back head pain,giddiness,vision problem pain in legs and hands should we go for alternate medicine or i should stop taking in this whom should i consult for this need your suggestion urgently pls help me
58 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello..... Vision problem is one of the side effect of antitubercular drugs but it's reversible she has to consult general physician... She can stop taking it. . but must meet doctor tomorrow... Doctor will prescribe alternative medicine can consult any general physician (MD) .Doctors are well known about tuberculosis as its most common disease in India.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?